Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
My Friedn Its A One Owner Car, Garage Kept With 7850 Milse !!! The Price You Mentioned Does Not Exist...i Wish I Could Buy One Like This One For The Price You Mentioned....just Look Around The Market....you Will See That That Is A Price For A Spider With Over 33,000 Miles And Maybe 2 Or 3 Owners....ask Around An Dlook In The Sites For Collectors Cars And For Sale...maybe You Dont Realize !!!

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
people can ask whatever they want for their car. i saw a an 86 Graduate with about 50k miles and the owner wanted 22k. i paid 15k for my 92 veloce with 10k miles in may - so the prices do exist.

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Alex,

I'm not up on the current sell prices of cream puff S-4 Spiders but I can tell you a litlle about the prices of turning one into a hot rod. :D

I say if you feel good about it.........go for it but if the deal doesn't go though I'm sure another one will come your way. :)

The bad thing about really low millage cars is you never want to drive them your always worried about putting miles on them. At least that's the way I was with mine.

·
Registered
93 Posts
that is a very good point. One of the reasons I sold my 93 Spider (11,850 original miles) was that I didn't drive it. It was a mint #1 car, and I was leery of it getting road damage and /or building up the miles, hence reducing its resale value. I decided to sell it while it was worth a premium. Also, of course, we needed the third space for my soon to be 16 y/o daughter's car!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts