Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I developed a stumble / miss this morning and will check my distributor cap + rotor at lunch. I looked at the ePer catalog and saw 60513050 for the cap, but no part number for the rotor. I did see the part number for the "body" but I assume the rotor can be purchased separately from the distributor body? I searched the forums and couldn't find a post with this info.

Can anyone help me with the proper part numbers, and maybe call out which cars also use the same dizzy in case I need to stop by the BMW dealership to get a Bosch part? This is for a 1993 12v 164S, US spec. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,699 Posts
I developed a stumble / miss this morning and will check my distributor cap + rotor at lunch. I looked at the ePer catalog and saw 60513050 for the cap, but no part number for the rotor. I did see the part number for the "body" but I assume the rotor can be purchased separately from the distributor body? I searched the forums and couldn't find a post with this info.

Can anyone help me with the proper part numbers, and maybe call out which cars also use the same dizzy in case I need to stop by the BMW dealership to get a Bosch part? This is for a 1993 12v 164S, US spec. Thanks.
Here is cross reference info:

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/164-168-1991-1995/26174-alfa-164-12v-dizzy-cap-rotor-interchange.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts