Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with a recent experience they can share? I'd like to pick up a 2020 car, pricing online doesn't suggest they are particularly desperate?

67K for one 3 years ago? That seems hardly possible in today's world.

What could I expect to pay?

Thanks!

Bill

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm not familiar with the particular situation at FCA, but almost all car makers have been impacted by the dire shortage of microchip supplies. They've had to curtail, and even idle, production, creating an inventory shortage and a seller's market. I wouldn't count on dealers to aggressively discount product right now.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Presume you are looking for a Quad, there are not that many around. There is a 2020 at Alfa Morris County they have had for a bit. As time goes by...but not sure you will get to $66k. I had put several offers last year on 2019 quads in that range and never got a deal. Good luck.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hi, i just leased a new 2020 Stelvio Q4 at McGovern Motors on soldiers Field road in Boston Allston neighborhood). It has Every package you can get on it, including the Carbon Fiber as well as the Tri Rosso Competizione paint. The sticker was 61k.
it had a $6500 discount off sticker and another $ 2500 reduction. Bringing the total to 52k, if that helps. I got a 3 year lease, I threw 7 k at it for deposit To keep payment managable. Monthly payments are 499 With 715 credit. Hopethat helps.

·
Registered
676 Posts
@RobNH wow that is a screaming deal! Congrats.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Hi, i just leased a new 2020 Stelvio Q4 at McGovern Motors on soldiers Field road in Boston Allston neighborhood). It has Every package you can get on it, including the Carbon Fiber as well as the Tri Rosso Competizione paint. The sticker was 61k.
it had a $6500 discount off sticker and another $ 2500 reduction. Bringing the total to 52k, if that helps. I got a 3 year lease, I threw 7 k at it for deposit To keep payment managable. Monthly payments are 499 With 715 credit. Hopethat helps.
Good deal but the original poster is looking for a Quad.

·
Registered
676 Posts
@6alfas you are right, I misread that. Still a great deal and RobNH has some other nice Alfa toys.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Good deal but the original poster is looking for a Quad.
Yeah, i know, but thought it might provide a data point.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts