Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, '84 Veloce... (still working the alternator issue, have not made much progress there due to needing to have the time, am hoping to make some progress this weekend)...

Dash lights on this Spider are pretty dim, anyone had this problem yet and rectified same? Is there a dimmer switch anywhere? :confused:

I have looked all around (did find my trip set, wondered where that sucker had gone... ended up was tucked in behind the dash... that works now... works "different" though... you can push the pin in, but nothing happens... turn it and all digits get reset to zero... weird though how it can be "pushed")... anyways, I searched the site for I "Dim dash lights" and didn't find anything specific? Thanks as always.

Ron F.
--------

·
Registered
491 Posts
Not sure about the S3 Spiders, but the S4 Spiders have a dimmer to the right of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup - that link will do it, sigh... sorry folks... sure have searched harder... usually I know better. Thanks Kenny.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
The dimmer wheel on mine is down to the right of the wheel, quite away down toward the floor. Try that first. All those in that thread were WAY too bright for my taste. They're bright even with good ambient lighting! W/ SUVs sporting Xenon lights, I get blinded enough at night without my dash blinding me! I run my dash lights slightly higher than half dim.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts