Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Richard Jemison
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good 105 series 5.12 differential assembly. Must be in good condition and untampered with. No loose ring and pinion gears!

Also looking for 4.30 115 type differential. Again untampered with, and no disasembled parts.
I do not need axles or brake assemblies on either. Just the center and tubes.

·
Administrator
3,814 Posts
I have two 105 rear axles from '64 Giulia Sedans, Fusi says that these are 8/41 which is your 5.12. No brakes or backing plates - they were drums anyway which went into my Giulietta stuff.

Shipping half way across the world will be a bear, but if you can't find anything closer to home, these could be a last resort...

Ciao
Greig

·
Richard Jemison
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
512 diffs

Thanks, I will give this a few days and then get back to you! I can get buy with just the center and left tube to contain weight and shipping cost if necessary.
Rj

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have three rear axle assemblies from 115 spiders. 1981 with 78K miles, 1984 with 64K miles, and 1988 Quadrifoglio with 87K miles. Each one is assembled so I can break them down as much as you want. Ratios will be stock for those years... I am in CT for shipping calcs....Pick any one of them for $150 plus shipping and my time to crate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts