Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find all the differential tools required to rebuild 101 and 105 differential units. I will pay cash, trade, or partial trade for the needed Alfa Romeo Factory Special Tools.

I have a good number of Alfetta, Milano, GTV6, 164, and Spider 1980 - 1993 Factory special tools to sell and trade.
For any details, it would be best to reach me via email at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
hard to find. All of these can be worked-around or fabricated. most important one is the c.6.0114 but you can lathe one up. The one that is hardest to work around (and I was unable to do so) is the bearing housing puller for the blind hole/crown wheel center bearing. Once you study the diff and how to set it up, its not that tricky-- except the trial and error parts. Wish I could help you with the tools but sorry I dont have.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hard to find. All of these can be worked-around or fabricated. most important one is the c.6.0114 but you can lathe one up. The one that is hardest to work around (and I was unable to do so) is the bearing housing puller for the blind hole/crown wheel center bearing. Once you study the diff and how to set it up, its not that tricky-- except the trial and error parts. Wish I could help you with the tools but sorry I dont have.
Great Thanks for the feedback. I will most likely have a machinist make them for me. I will provide the preload bearing tube axle for both the 101 and 105. I am determined to either find or have these tools fabricated.

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
Great Thanks for the feedback. I will most likely have a machinist make them for me. I will provide the preload bearing tube axle for both the 101 and 105. I am determined to either find or have these tools fabricated.
This tool gives you the turning torque/preload very easily. Mine is 1/4 inch drive which I step up and attach to the drive flange nut.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,294 Posts
Easy to find ; google 1/4 inch dial torque wrench.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts