Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This is a long shot but it is my husband to be's dream of driving a classic Alfa Spider. We live in Cheshire (just outside Macclesfield) and we are getting married in July. I am looking to hire one of these cars as a surprise for our special day. Either driven or self drive. I am happy to buy all the insurance necessary (above and beyond if you like) and pay the going rate for the hire of the car - i'm not looking for a freebie!

I know there are companies which rent them (i've found 2 of these cars in the country!) but logistically it would be impossible for us to drop off the car before we go on honeymoon. If you could help or would be at all interested I would love to hear from you. My email is [email protected].

Thanks,
Rachael

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Car delivered to the (future) bride today...tomorrow is their big day. I hope they enjoy running around in the Spider this weekend. The Gods are with them, as the weather is supposed to be nice and sunny over the coming days. Hope the bugger starts for them tomorrow !!
You are a scholar and a gentleman sir!:thumbup:

·
Administrator
12,525 Posts
Gee that was a heck of a nice thing to do!! Well done :)
Pete

·
Administrator
12,525 Posts
I have to ask, have you got the car back yet? ;)
Pete

·
Administrator
12,525 Posts
Yes, car came back in perfect nick, and I was presented with a lovely wicker basket of Cheshire goodies by the bride and groom !
Perfect all round :).

An excellent story to add to your cars history!
Pete

1 - 20 of 20 Posts