Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Wolf Steel this morning to find out if they could or would make sedan patch panels, rockers, and the like. They don't, but they're looking to expand their offerings.
I'm going to be drilling every possible piece of sheet metal off a parts car I just got, and we were discussing that they might make take patterns from them if there were a demand for sedan sheet.
I this an interesting possibility? I'm perfectly willing to loan them doors/sills/floors and so on for pattern making if it is.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Great idea! :)
I noticed that Alfa Service in Germany do some repair panels for Alfetta sedans which I'm planning on getting for my car, provided they suit the early body style :)

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Where is Wolf Steel located? I've looked at the Alfa Service panels too, and they have door bottoms which would be awesome to get a hold of (even better if they were from the crease-down to the bottom edge). I'm not anywhere near able to start repairing the rusty bits, but it would be nice knowing where I could get some bits in the future.
Now if we could just get someone to make up a new batch of glue-in style windscreens for series 1 sedans!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts