Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
leather interior, air conditioning, a collector's car in unique condition...I doubt there is a better car presently for sale in the world.

The car is now ready. Presently under offer. would require a quick decision. I have uploaded on my personal Smugmug page some 100/150 pictures ( videos available as well ) covering all points...underside etc etc Here's the description :

UNDER OFFER - SALE ON HOLD
Delighted to offer for sale a Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16 V, type E-L31D5, engine 831D5.
History: produced on August 2th 1990, sold by Osaka's official Lancia dealer in 1991 to one and only owner until March 2019 when the car was bought by the present owner, a Japanese Firm specialized on Italian classic cars for over 30 years.
Present condition: Mileage 35.700 km. Always kept in a heated garage and used regularly on weekends, marque meetings and holidays. As for the amazing condition of the body - totally rust free - one would think on dry days only. Mechanically the car has just had a major service to have it 100% and to be on the safe side ( timing belt + tensioner, water pump, fuel pump, brake hoses front and rear, turbo intercooler silicon hose replaced, belt balanced, etc ). The body had a professional polishing as the original paintwork was showing signs of aging, as for pictures available of the car prior to being treated. Besides I was told the Rosso Monza color is prone to fading.
Interior in black leather in excellent condition. The car has air conditioning as well. The Japanese specs dictate a catalytic converter, a brand new Imasaft exhaust system is a viable option.
The look: the previous owner apparently did not like, back in the days, the black contrast bits on both bumpers, lower sides, and rear door and decided to go for the "fashionable" EVO look, consequently had the above-mentioned parts sprayed on the same red of the rest of the car. I came to realize quite a common practice at the time. Furthermore, to meet the owner's personal taste the steering wheel and gear knob were replaced. ( a brand new EVO 1 steering is available on the side though, new old stock. ) . Perhaps debatable for the purists, not a big deal to bring back to the original I would think. It was decided to candidly leave the car as it is, for the new owner to decide what to do with it. After all the fact that the steel body panels retain factory paint is what it counts.
As for the price being the car not advertised elsewhere yet, sensible offers that reflect the market and the desirable condition and specs are invited. The car will be sold ex-work Osaka and as for past shipments leave Osaka's port. Documents are present with valid Japanese MOT. Shipping in 20" container can be arranged worldwide for international buyers ( trade preferred ) and inspections are welcome upon appointments in Osaka.
In a few days, I will have a new set of high def photos covering all details of the car.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts