Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a nice pair of Dell'Orto DHLA 40's, mounted to a European intake manifold. Also included (see pics) are assorted vacuum lines and what I believe is a fuel pressure regulator? All this came with my car, I've never used them and can't comment on the internals. PO said he picked them himself from a car in Italy. They look nice but I'd plan on a rebuild kit for the carbs to be safe.

I see individual carbs go for $100 +/- on ebay... not positive what the manifold is worth but I'll take $345 for the whole mess. I can ship with any carrier (i'll charge you my cost) or pickup in new haven ct.

Interested in trades +/- cash for new fuel pump (SPICA 73 GTV), new brake and or clutch master cylinder, possibly GTV1750 grill/heart/etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would rather sell all together, but if I don't have any takers in a day or two, sure I'll sell the manifold for $145.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dellorto

I would buy the carbs and spacers without the manifold and vacuum lines / accesories for $155 plus shipping. Please let me know. Thanks
FG

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated pics - opened them up and the float bowl looks good. Came apart nicely. No slop in the throttles - if anything they're a bit tight from having sat for a while.

Francis G - have an inquiry on PM - if I don't hear back from him soon I am willing to go to $180+shipping for carbs. Let me know on PM if this works.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts