Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be a real help to anyone using the classifieds if the date the ad was originally posted was in the title line. In this case the last post date has little importance, people post on things that have been fs for weeks.
Maynard

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Dating in the FS section

It would be a real help to anyone using the classifieds if impotant people post things.
The ad post date is shown but if hot ads were deleted when satisfied, that might be even better. Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ad post date is only shown if you go to the ad. It would be more useful if it was shown in the title line on the threads in forum page.
Maynard

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
elite38868 said:
The title of this thread was a little misleading... =/
Yeaaah, kind of a downer when i read it.:rolleyes:

azmaynard said:
The ad post date is only shown if you go to the ad. It would be more useful if it was shown in the title line on the threads in forum page.
Well i think the last post section showing when and who posted the last post is a general idea if you are looking at something 2 years old or two hours old. If we want the date on title line we also should put if its new, used, how many miles, what year, what car, what engine and on and on and on....

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Wanted:) real good looking (rich) woman with desire to drive the most expensive and fastest Italian auto now on the planet - the new $200K Alfa:cool:. Enclose picture of your Alfa:D.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ok..

SRD seeks SRG object Little Alfas...:D

SRD= Single Red Duetto
SRG= Single Red GTV

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Hey George

Ok..