Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
I can have these (in my hand) reproduced to the same quality as the lube/Tipo/VIN number plates so many people have sourced through me. Probably about $20 each. Put your orders in and I should have them by Christmas if I get cracking. great stocking stuffers or hang them on your tree!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick,

They seem to be made out of some kind of a thin metal foil, can they be reproduced in the same material?
As you can see there are neither any rivits (?) in the outer edges on mine and the script is in two lines, one upper and one lower.....

Dennis

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ralph,

Are you sure they carry this specific fuse box sticker? I checked their website and there are 21 similar stickers, but none for the fuse box.

Dennis

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I would like to order three or more fuse cover plates. I was told that they will be made out of 0.020 aluminum and will cost about $20.00 each.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you guys all saw Rick´s offer here, approx. $20/unit, so is there anyone else interested in the cover plates besides me and Kuni?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Oops, just discovered it is solely about the one Rick is holding in his hand, which is not the same I need (apparently there´s a difference between 750, 1300/101 and 1600/101), so I´m out.....

Dennis

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Greig and Rick,

Interesting to know the early 105 foil decal is the same as late 101, than there might be more interest in reproductions of these even from the the 105 lobby.
One should maybe explore there as well...?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I could send you the one I have Rick, but as you can see its in pieces and incomplete, could your guy reconstruct it somehow anyway?

Dennis

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rick hi

We are restoring two 1960 Giulietta Spiders in Australia and would like to buy 2 Fuse box data plates as shown in your photo. Are you you able to help us with this? I am new to the forum so not sure how this works.

Thanks
Michael

1 - 20 of 27 Posts