Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I came to the forums today to ask this same question and there it was. I am looking for the piece that goes around the console veneer, the piece that surrounds the shifter. Mine is plastic and it looks like it has shrunk a fair amount. Looking at some pictures on BAT, I see that some look just just like mine, slightly shrunken. I also see some others that appear to be metal. I called of of the major parts stores and the person I spoke with said he has seen some that are metal.

Any ideas on how I might find a replacement or find something that I could use to replace my current one that is in rough shape?

This is for my 74 GTV that is getting a little love before winter.,

·
Registered
17 Posts
I came to the forums today to ask this same question and there it was. I am looking for the piece that goes around the console veneer, the piece that surrounds the shifter. Mine is plastic and it looks like it has shrunk a fair amount. Looking at some pictures on BAT, I see that some look just just like mine, slightly shrunken. I also see some others that appear to be metal. I called of of the major parts stores and the person I spoke with said he has seen some that are metal.

Any ideas on how I might find a replacement or find something that I could use to replace my current one that is in rough shape?

This is for my 74 GTV that is getting a little love before winter.,
I just found this link in another post. Looks promising.
https://classicalfa.com/in189-plastic-chrome-console-armrest-edging/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts