·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Great to see our Aussie in an Alfa!

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Great to see an Aussie in an Alfa. Here is an Aussie car, a Right Hand Drive Montreal being driven in Michigan, USA. Enjoy...

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Veni Vidi Velcro...“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”
It won't let me put then on separate lines

Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 2 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.
Velcro ..yeah hooked/stuck around ...whateva

Ricky needs to run away from RedBull.

·
Registered
506 Posts
great to see a tipo 33 race car on the targa again. Such a pleasure to see and hear ...and with unassisted everything...quite different to cars Daniel is used to I think...curious that he does not mention how the car drives at all. Anyhow he is lucky to be given the opportunity to drive it. I recall Nino Vaccarella (Sicilian works driver for Alfa Romeo and Ferrari in period) driving the Alfa Romeo ES30 (SZ) around the targa in an article I read. It would be great to see him get another chance to drive the tipo 33 Alfa Romeo on his home circuit since he drove the car then and knows the circuit better than anybody.

Regarding the other montreal video, this was also interesting to see but...the guy gets the production figures wrong according to my montreal book...there were 225 right hand drive cars made and not 140 as stated...but anyhow the montreal was for a long time underrated but in last 2 years has seen steady appreciation in peoples eyes and thoroughly deserved

·
Registered
506 Posts
just read the article that went with the video...of note is at the end Daniel says after driving the tipo 33 that he wants an historic race car....Alfa Romeo?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts