Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like we've been down this road before... (from January 2015)

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Alfa Romeo are guilty of this too, and now if I want to purchase a new car it has to have a Start button and be automatic. I will never own a car with a Start button as these modern cars use it, but I am a little worried about the future with my 156v6 re servicing and getting parts, etc. I'm only 51 so plan to keep it running for another 30 years. Not worried about the 1750 as she is so simple ...

But yes change is hard, but after a couple of days I'm getting used to this sites new layout.
Pete

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
I though Vermonter's hated change. Wow Alfistis take the cake. The site is jut fine.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Lol, we don't just accept any old thing just because someone tries to tell us it is different/newer.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Those keyless entry features are really handy though. I keep triggering the alarm by opening the trunk on the Alfa before unlocking the car and I keep forgetting to remove the ignition key before I try to leave the driver's seat. As for the new look site it may be the end of the 164 forum.

·
Super Moderator
3,535 Posts
Attention all BB Members

The change has happened, it's a big change and it has resulted in widespread unhappiness among many users. We moderators did not initiate these changes, were not consulted on them and we can't reverse the clock on any of the changes.

At present, multiple threads with multiple posts on multiple issues are going unanswered because the Verticalscope IT Administrators are only monitoring the following post for User/Member complaints and queries --> https://www.alfabb.com/threads/we-are-live-community-feedback.689346/#post-8492405

Accordingly, this particular complaint thread, together with all other complaint threads and any new complaint threads have been locked. Please post any complaints, queries and issues to the thread linked above, which is monitored by the Verticalscope IT staff who have the power and ability to fix things.

In the meantime, we moderators have created a "Tips & Tricks to survive the BB Migration" thread:
https://www.alfabb.com/threads/tip-tricks-to-survive-the-move-to-the-new-bb-software.689538/. All members with any tip, trick or POSITIVE suggestion on how to make navigation around the Nuovo BB easier and more user friendly can post it here. Please be aware that negative posts will be deleted and repeated complainers will be disciplined as is customary on the Alfa BB.

Sincerely

Your Moderators

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.