·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Spam reported.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not looking to spam anyone here. just thought it might appeal to a few alfisti, that's all. if you took it as spam, i apologize, not my intention paesano.

·
Registered
1976 Alfetta GT, 2018 Giulia Sport
1,785 Posts
Selling stuff on alfabb

NDC,
I will jump in here as someone who also has a problem with your selling on the alfabb.
I also work for a company that makes items of interest for the auto enthusiast. We make shirts, shoes, hats, , , , , , whatever.
I certainly would love to put my stuff out there, in front of a lot of potential customers, without any sales cost.
We, our small company, make it a practice to not post on this bb, or to activly pitch to our fellow Alfa Club members. We pay to have a booth at SEMA, and at Monterey. We have our stuff on many internet sites, with permission, and some times with paying fees.
I am sure your signs are top notch and your licensing fees to all the auto makers you show must be thru the roof. My sympathy.
But please do not post on alfabb for free.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
To add insult to injury, ldc isn't even a paying subscriber of AlfaBB or coughs of money to advertise on AlfaBB and support it that way (which in my opinion would be the correct way to flog business on AlfaBB).

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
On top of that, with only 2 exceptions, his only posts in the 4 months he has been a 'registered user' have been ads.
I too have a problem with this attitude of using this site for personal monitary gain.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
not looking to spam anyone here. just thought it might appeal to a few alfisti, that's all. if you took it as spam, i apologize, not my intention paesano.
Make everyone happy and buy an ad, otherwise your marketing ploy has backfired.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts