Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Please post the current GTC value range? Thanks, David

·
Registered
581 Posts
one recently sold in the uk for 14 thousand pounds $28000 us. They seem to be a bit rarer here in the US so it would be interesting to see.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one recently sold in the uk for 14 thousand pounds $28000 us. They seem to be a bit rarer here in the US so it would be interesting to see.
Alfagtv74, did you note the condition of the car in that sale? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Hi David,
In addition to the one mentioned above (it was an ok driver, not great), I have seen 3 other GTCs for sale in the last 6 months. They were all quite nice cars but I'm not sure if they are still available:

1) met. grey / red LHD in Peru $40k USD
2) yellow / grey RHD in France 38k Euros
3) blue / grey LHD in UK 30k Pounds

So, I'd say $40k+ is the top. Basket cases (of which there are several around) seem to go for over $10k if the pieces are there.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hey guys.
A fully restored concours GTC sold in Australia a few years ago for $55,000 at auction.
I know it cost the owner more than doubble this to restore.
I guess anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
The car was in Sydney and now is in Melbourne.

Robert

·
Registered
505 Posts
There is one for sale in Italy, in the South near the City of Bari and asking Euro 24000 is roughly $36K includes shipping and taxes.

FYI not related to seller

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Another sold in Australia about 2 years ago for $25k AUD. It was an older resto, and needed freshening up and new paint.

I think mint cars are commanding good money everywhere, If a concours GTV fetches 25-30k in the US, I'd expect a GTC to fetch at least 50% more.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Is anyone keeping a register for the GTC? I have some info they might wish to add.

·
Registered
129 Posts
GTC / $40k

that GTC kept me awake all night.
I was going to jump on it right away.
Seems outstanding value for $40k.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts