Alfa Romeo Forums banner

181 - 182 of 182 Posts

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Gigi,

These are great photos. Where did you find them? It's a shame they're so small. I'd only ever seen one TipoIV with the trim completely surrounding the intakes, and that's the famous one that was a press photo of the car. It's interesting to see the white one also with a fully surrounded intake.

Here some vintage pictures.
Red(?) car shows a particular(all around) chrome profile around air intake and a white steering wheel.
Castle in picture is Castello Sforzesco in Milano.
Perhaps the photo was taken when the car went into production and this may be one of the first chassis.
While white car shows the rubber profile around center grille and air intake chrome profiles.
Ladie in picture is a famous '50 Milano fashion designer
View attachment 1603629

View attachment 1603630
-tj

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Gigi,

These are great photos. Where did you find them? It's a shame they're so small. I'd only ever seen one TipoIV with the trim completely surrounding the intakes, and that's the famous one that was a press photo of the car. It's interesting to see the white one also with a fully surrounded intake.

-tj/QUOTE]
I have various original pictures but few for this model.
This is an original card that my grandfather had when cars (not the one in the picture, I think) were presented to customers in 1956 by official seller of my city. He was an important customer (as well as a gentleman driver ) and a friend of the sales manager. So he also bought pre-series like this Giulietta in pictures after a Css ... and being a spider Veloce owner, you'll know for sure what it is.

IMG-20180906-WA0034.jpg IMG-20180906-WA0033.jpg IMG_16898504344974.jpeg

181 - 182 of 182 Posts