Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for center caps for Cromodora Daytona wheels that were produced back in the 1990s, by Frank Hanel in Germany. I have one cap, as shown in the pictures. It's 57mm outside diameter, and fits in a 54mm center hole in the wheel.

PM me if you have one or more for sale.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
You mean those 14x7 Daytonas? I'd love to find a set of those. A set recently sold on eBay but by the time I saw them they were gone.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean those 14x7 Daytonas? I'd love to find a set of those. A set recently sold on eBay but by the time I saw them they were gone.
Mine are 14x6 and I got them from an AlfaBB ad. I got lucky and responded to the ad just a few minutes after it was posted.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Ahhh. BTW, I think those are for the more modern Cromodora wheels. If you want something a bit more in character for the Daytona, you want these caps.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as I can tell they were never made to fit a 54mm hub opening.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found these folks who have center caps in a wide range of sizes and a library of logo center badges, including the Cromodora design shown above: www.carlogodesign.com

I decided on a more period correct Alfa logo for the badges. Very happy with the product, with delivered price for 4 under $30.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I’ve bought from them also. Very pleased.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts