Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello AlfaBB,
I've got an S4 with phone dial wheels but I really love the look of Cromodora Daytonas. Do they come in 15"? I've been looking all over and only see 14" wheels. My phone dials need refurb so I'm debating whether to do that or just get some 5 spoke Cromo's, if I can find them in 15's. Thanks for the advice!

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
The Daytona's are only in 14". If you want anything bigger, you will need to go aftermarket or another OEM that uses 4x108 like some older Audi and Ford cars. I wasn't crazy about my phone dials and installed 16" Ford Contour SVT wheels, however they needed adapters to space them out 25mm because of the difference in offset.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, thanks for the link to that thread- would have been great and exactly what I'm looking for but it doesn't seem to have come to fruition, unfortunately. I'm going to browse to see if I can find some kind of approximate wheel, that doesn't look too blingy.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are nice looking wheels- thanks for the link. That's fairly close to the Daytonas, though the detail on the Daytonas gives them that extra nice touch, I think. At $375 that's a hefty investment- I'll keep it on the short list though. Nice find- thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts