Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My Alfa 105 GTV 2000 (RHD 1974) has an incorrect double v-groove crank pulley which I use for my AC compressor. Unfortunatley, there is a space of about 12mm between each v-groove on this pulley and this protrudes too far out in front of the engine with the result that I can't use an engine fan. The original AC setup did not have this problem so I am searching for a double v-groove pulley that doesnt have the 12mm gap between the grooves my current pulley does.

Does anyone know if an AC pulley from an 82-89 Spider would work for example? Such as the one depicted here:

Many thanks for comments or suggestions

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
Without measuring it, I would hazard a guess and say yes, it's a 2 ltr motor . I don't see the factory changing crank size for a spyder. (I could be wrong DISCLAIMER it is Alfa )

·
Premium Member
21,830 Posts
I have a two-row from a Spica car but I think the second row is for air pump, not AC. Will get out and measure.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
21,830 Posts
Here is mine. The front groove is a few mm small than the water pump/alternator groove. It is about 13mm between them. The Spica toothed part can just be ignore, it doesn't get in the way I don't believe.
Andrew

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts