Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a Super, two quick things before I break something:

1. My sidermarker light is loose. How and where do I fasten it? Can't seem to figure it out. (see attached pic)
2. I need to pull out the horn button. I assume I just gently pry the outer ring that holds out of the steering wheel. Correct? (see attach pic)

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
On a Super, two quick things before I break something:

1. My sidermarker light is loose. How and where do I fasten it? Can't seem to figure it out. (see attached pic)
2. I need to pull out the horn button. I assume I just gently pry the outer ring that holds out of the steering wheel. Correct? (see attach pic)

Thanks!
1. Your side marker lens should have two little studs M 3 thread
2. You're correct, just pry with a little plain screwdriver

·
Premium Member
21,697 Posts
The lens attaches to he body of the light with two nuts on the back. The unit itself attaches to the body with three nuts inside the fender. Be careful with all of them, often nasty, rusted, etc.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lens attaches to he body of the light with two nuts on the back. The unit itself attaches to the body with three nuts inside the fender. Be careful with all of them, often nasty, rusted, etc.
Yeah - felt inside the fender and expected some studs to be poking through, but didn't, hence this post. Should I be able to access it from the fender well? Do I need to remove a fender panel to get at it?

Thanks to both of you for response to my basic questions. I can rebuild a gearbox, but can't seem to figure this simple thing out. :-/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts