Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please buy these rims! No reasonable offers refused!

We have no cars that need these beautiful rims, and no room to store them until the next Alfa comes along, so please buy them! We recently spent $500 to have them polished and powder coated. We have had these on our Berlina (both a '69 and our current '72), '69 GTV and '88 Spider; the rims have been in our family since 1979. They currently have 205/60 tires with maybe 200 miles on them.

Thanks,
Peter and Marc Lundquist

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For Sale: Four Cosmic Rims, Polished and Powder Coated

Trying to get the picture thing figured out, apparently the original photo of just the wheels was too large. I will retake this tomorrow, but here are some old photos of the rims before installed on our Berlina (before the purdy-a-facion) and our Spider (after the purdy-a-facion).

Regards,
Marc and Peter Lundquist

Attachments

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Cosmics always did look great on Alfas, especially Spiders. It might be useful for people to know that they're 6x14 in with the right offset (can't remember exactly what it was) for 105 Alfas.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correction to my post on the Cosmic Wheels for Sale

Sorry about the mistake in my original posting. We only spent $250 on the polishing and powder coating and we are asking $500 for the set as is.

Thanks,
Peter

·
Premium Member
23,293 Posts
Love 'em on my old Berlina there, before you guys restored it. Don't you miss that patina?
Andrew

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cosmic's on a GTV

Last but not least, a shot of the wheels installed on the GTV. Yes, it was tan when I bought it in 1985, had red paint under the tan, then way down below was the original French Blue that the car left Italy with. And yes, when I did the mechanical restoration before this picture was taken, I had painted the wheel arches and every other "blue" surface under the car, "blue!"

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts