Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to mention to you guys that the featured marque at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix this year is "The Cars of Italy". The Fiat folks will Freak Out in Schenley Park and there are various activities planned, July 18/19. Our customer will be racing a '72 Alfa Spider and good friend Don is racing his '74 GTV. Proceeds from the PVGP go to the Autism Society.

The web site is:
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix -
The Cortile - Home

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi. I live in the Pittsburgh area. If you take your Alfa to a shop to have work done can you please tell me who you use? Thanks.

Mark

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mark, I should disclose that I work at Fowler Automotive Street & Track (a/k/a F.A.S.T. Company) in Glenshaw. We also service several vintage race cars so we're quite busy these days. I'm not here to promote the business but since you asked, our web site is: Fowler Automotive Street & Track - Home
What model Alfa do you have? What work do you need to have done?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I took my Alfetta GTV last year. Good times. This year I may take my '59 Fiat 1200 Cabriolet. The Cortile is always a lot of fun. Fast Co are the go to people here in the North Hills. I do my own work, but if I do need service these guys are tops.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts