Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Do I have to scrape the bugs off my Spider front end???:cool:

I'll be there..........will you be there Paul?? I wonder if I have room for some MUDFLAPS!????:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Can I come too?
Of course you can come! It's just a skip and a jump from Oz! If you come into Bluegrass Airport watch for the short runway. It's a little tricky. If you do come bring the Alfetta sea-dan!!

I think that I'll bring mine as long as it's not raining.

Paul

Oh.... flaps are good!!!

If you want I'll bring a nice snake for your spider!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whose e-mail........I don't have one:rolleyes:

I don't think think Mr.Oz has one either:rolleyes:

Paul

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nope...don't have one, never did and wouldn't know what to do with one.

As for the bash at Keenland, ****. You know I'd love to come....this year will be tough but next year is a definate maybe along with the historics (still SPEWIN' that I couldn't make it this year). Yeah, heard about that short runway down Lexington way....any truth to the rumor that it was really wide (old Irish joke). At least I'll have some time to find a few snakes for Marky Mark's Rustetta....we've got some real beaut specimines down 'round these parts....CRIKEY!

Allow me to reiterate regarding Mr. C. ......don't have an e-mail address, now or ever. Miss ya's, say hi to all at KARS and tell Marsha if she ever wants to get rid of a certain white spider I WILL buy it and ship it back to Oz. Ciao!!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
It's time!!

Be there tomorrow morning, it aint gonna rain!

Paul, seems the Alfarm has misplaced the flaps....they've been there for 20 years and are still around but the proprieter hasn't re-located them yet!!!;)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats ok... I'm bringing the Alfetta anyway. I'll have a trunk full of oil and a treat for Max....

Don't hug me I'll throw up....ewwwww!!!

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts