Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I read that you need to convert the tacho to electronic for the TS install into a 105 GTV. I have sourced an electrical tacho from a 75 are there any doc's/info on how to do the actual conversion?

Many Thanks
chris

·
Registered
738 Posts
If you have search on this BB I have previously posted how to do it. Basically remove old tacho, pull the needle off & glue it to your 75 tacho. a calibration pot is in the unit itself. Use the white wire from the coils to provide the signal.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If you have search on this BB I have previously posted how to do it. Basically remove old tacho, pull the needle off & glue it to your 75 tacho. a calibration pot is in the unit itself. Use the white wire from the coils to provide the signal.
Sorry searched but can't find it. I did find the Berlina one but that doesn't have the oil pressure gauge. I search all posts started by you. Was it one started by someone else.

I assume you reuse the original dial somehow?

thanks
chris

·
Registered
738 Posts
I was not the originator.
Yes of course reuse the old dial & oil pressure gauge. You want it to look like it was always like that.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Anyone have a copy of this pdf? It's no longer wher it used to be .....
Hi Gausie,

If you send me a PM with your email address, I can send you a copy of the PDF document.

Regards,

Nick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts