Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife ordered a Medium in Frederick and has a receipt from C.R. somebody. Can't read the name. The receipt showed up at the Chineses laundry we use. Any chance of getting the shirt or a refund?

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
My wife ordered a Medium in Frederick and has a receipt from C.R. somebody. Can't read the name. The receipt showed up at the Chineses laundry we use. Any chance of getting the shirt or a refund?
Rick,

My best guess, something Rabbit out of St. Louis, Missouri. Alex Csank would know for sure how to contact them. There is also a thread reference dealing with last years convention and the vendors here on the bb.

I've purchased a lot from them; I'm sure they will make it right. I've found them very accommodating with shipping, luggage limits, etc.

Good luck.

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shirt showed up yesterday.....It wasn't stuffed in a bottle that I found on the beach but lo and behold it was delivered by the postman, 1st class.

There was no note or message, just a neatly packaged shirt in a bubble wrap envelope.

It's hard to say why in the world it would show after over two years but hey, weirder things happen and this was a nice gesture. Whoever made it happen .. Thank you... PS it did have a return address --4030 Adams Drive Wheaton MD 20902................ Rick L.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
The shirt showed up yesterday.....It wasn't stuffed in a bottle that I found on the beach but lo and behold it was delivered by the postman, 1st class.

There was no note or message, just a neatly packaged shirt in a bubble wrap envelope.

It's hard to say why in the world it would show after over two years but hey, weirder things happen and this was a nice gesture. Whoever made it happen .. Thank you... PS it did have a return address --4030 Adams Drive Wheaton MD 20902................ Rick L.
Rick -
I cannot be certain who "made it happen", but Denny and Trish Broud live in Wheaton MD. I cannot recall their designated functions at the Frederick convention, but they were responsible for making a lot of things happen. Trish is the current Cap Chap president and you can probably find her e-mail address on the chapter website. Otherwise, send me a PM and I can provide it for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts