Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that the convention schedule does not show registration check in occuring on Weds. June 20th. We are arriving on the 20th and would need to check in so we can get boarding passes for the early Thurs. a.m. Niagara/Wine bus tour

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Convention Registration Check-in

I noticed that the convention schedule does not show registration check in occuring on Weds. June 20th. We are arriving on the 20th and would need to check in so we can get boarding passes for the early Thurs. a.m. Niagara/Wine bus tour
I didn't go look at the schedule and verify what is posted above, but I would think Wednesday would be one of the most important days/evenings to have registration check-in available. If I'm not mistaken, tech inspections are Wednesday evening and Thursday is the track day, when people would be leaving early for the track for which they will need to be checked in, unless the sponsoring group intends to also have registration check-in at the track, like last year.

We also plan to arrive Wednesday in time for the tech inspections Wednesday evening and will be leaving for the track early Thursday morning.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Hi,
The schedule http://alfacanadese.ca/documents/ConventionSchedule.pdf
shows registration opening Tuesday at 5pm. I'll have it clarified to show Wednesday as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.