Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys:

Here is a place to post all your convention photos and videos. Thanks for coming to Lexington!

Photos of convention events by photographer Joseph Kyle are being made available for viewing on his Flickr website. Joe voluntarily joined the Alfas in the Bluegrass team as our official photographer. The full convention album will be available within the first week or two after the convention.

To see the photos go to:

www.flicker.com/photos/kentuckybluegrass

Joe does offer prints for purchase at the following rates:

5 x 7 $15

8 x 10 $25

11 x 14 $35

16 x 20 $55

20 x 24 $75

CD of selected photos $30

Joe also offers a discount for multiple print orders of the same photo. Postage and handling is included in the price.

To place an order, write down the file name and number next to the photo. Then email the information to [email protected] Subject: AROC Photo Order. Include your name, address, email address, phone number, quantity and size of photos. Joe will email you back and invoice with payment instructions. He does not accept credit cards.

Best Regards,
John M

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
LEX Alfa Blue Grass or Bust!

The Virginian's Don, Rick, Steve and Skip find their way along with Carolina Bob and do a pit stop with map check at KY Parkway rest stop:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
We are there yet/now

Parking lot filling up:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Alfas at (horse) Track

Parked at Keeneland early to watch horses being worked and to have breakfast.

Dave's "Over 40" Spider and Steve's "Alfa4Me" 164 then met 57 Fiat 600 Multipla for breakfast.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Meeting the horses at Keeneland

Had a nice early morning and got inivited into a stable with folks from Turkey and Argentina:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Don, Dave and Steve visit KY Aviation Museum

After morning at track we met Dave and kick some aircraft tires at museum.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Our Mini Wine tour

Don and I went to Talon Winery and then on to second one but wedding party beat us there so no go at second one.

They had some good wine and we brought some back across state lines to enjoy later.

I spotted that old GE fridge in Talon just like one we had on our farm in WI when I was a kid in 40's. It appears to have aged better than me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Never without a breakdown story or two

Heavy Metal Alfa Glenn with his Blue Meanie took the honors this year but I noticed a Spider owner with starter troubles, too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Concours made me all tinglely over Alfas

Between Gordon Barrett's 32 8C 2300 and Brenda Benzar's 31 6C 2300 with Peter Williams painting it there were so many fine Italian machines it was hard to pick a favorite so just let say it was TMA overload.

Rest of show field wasn't to shabby either. What a visual field of dreams!

How many can I show here just 5 at a time!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Meeting new friends

Meet Edgar with his beautiful black 93 Spider and Paul see Chris at your IAP tent.

Silent auction was nice with harpist at play. I also want to thank Dave Beach for not outbidding me again on Alfa Logo framed picture I was able to then have winning bid on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
On the the Banquet and beyond

Who moved (my) the Cheese? Any of these Alfisti?
I guess I was to hungry to take pix inside banquet hall.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Brewster and Larry's Fiat 500s, etc...

Red and White not black and white but nice just the same.

Also Frank's winning 94 164LS and Delmas Green's son in law's 2nd place 84 GTV6. I had an 81 Spider that same bronze metallic. Man is that a pretty color.

Why did I sell that 81 Spider? At least I still had this pix on my computer of it. I do know who now owns it. Wonder if I could buy it back? These conventions always make me crazy about doing that.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Now just a memory in the Rear View

Sunday pack up, Sunday drive and homeward bound. Thanks for the memories.

Not everyday your Alfa tour gets a Corvette pace car and we get to see how horses get to live (breed) in such small round stone houses, too.

We will be looking back for sometime on this convention. Thanks again Ya'll Blue Grassers for great show of force.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Wow! What a nice set of pics, Steve!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Red and White not black and white but nice just the same.

Also Frank's winning 94 164LS and Delmas Green's son in law's 2nd place 84 GTV6. I had an 81 Spider that same bronze metallic. Man is that a pretty color.

Why did I sell that 81 Spider? At least I still had this pix on my computer of it. I do know who now owns it. Wonder if I could buy it back? These conventions always make me crazy about doing that.
Next to the white Fiat is my worlds fastest silver VW Diesel Bug!:D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Some of my pic's

Brewster, Steve, Don and Skip at Keeneland.

Keith Martin interviewing VIP's

Klaus' car being judged

Dave and Bill , transfer of "royal key"

Keeneland Concours circle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,597 Posts
Next to the white Fiat is my worlds fastest silver VW Diesel Bug!:D
I was going to make a comment about that Punch Buggy so here goes - comment.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
thanks everyone for posting pics.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts