Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned and enjoyed this Alfetta GT for close to two years now, but I think it's time for a new owner, as I need some garage space back.
US version that was Europeanized, i.e. Weber carbs, Euro bumpers, side markers shaved. They could have done a better job on the bumper brackets, euro indicator lights, and shaving of the markers, but it's fine. This car is far from perfect, has plenty of little nicks, original color was some kind of green I think, has some minimal rust here and there, but rockers, jacking points and floors seem solid. No visible rust around the windshield or rear hatch. Hatch and leather interior from a later GTV6. Some things don't work, like heater/fan, interior dome lights, and I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting, like it could use a new oil pressure sender. It runs, drives, steers, brakes like a champ though, and all the lights work, wipers too.....and I would not hesitate to drive it for a long distance. 2nd gear syncro is weak. Needs a spare tire, I have the wheel. Original jack and tool kit is missing. Unique Campy America wheels off an Alfetta sedan. If you are looking for a perfect car, this is not it. If you can deal with the quirks of a 43 year old Alfa, you will enjoy this. They are continuing to go up in value. I'm actually not sure I want to sell it, but I am running out of garage space. Car is in Austin, TX. Thinking around $5K, but open to offers. IMG_0086 2.JPG IMG_0114 2.JPG IMG_0175 2.JPG IMG_0754 2.JPG IMG_0970 2.JPG IMG_1296 2.JPG IMG_1591 2.JPG IMG_1996 2.JPG IMG_1699 2.JPG IMG_2024 2.JPG

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Engine pic that was left out IMG_6735 2.JPG

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Nice looking Alfetta. GLWS

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to all who showed interest off line, but I have decided to hold on to her for now. My wife suggested I keep the car and store it somewhere else...so that's what I'll do for now.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hopefully you realize that if you store the car "somewhere else" you will likely be turning a running car into a non-runner.
The worst thing you can do to a car that runs is to never drive it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts