Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Sprint Veloce
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have a set of Campagnolo Turbinas for Alfetta (4x98 bolt pattern). I'll be swapping them out for some Ronal A1s, so I'm considering selling them. They are straight, no curb rash, basically in excellent condition (will post photos when I get the chance). What do you think would be a fair price?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm not in the market, but I see full sets of four being sold for $200 or less. $150 seems a good price.

You are sort of answering your own question in that you're upgrading to Ronals instead of keeping your Turbinas.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Sam, as you probably know the Alfetta bolt pattern also fits many vintage Fiats. I'm thinking about your wheels on my X1/9 so I can start using 14" tires (I had to order my last set of 13" tires from the UK as there's almost nothing decent available in that size in the US). I do already have a set of Turbinas that came as spares with my Alfetta but they are so corroded they're probably unsafe to use. If/when you decide to sell, could you also estimate shipping cost to Virginia (zip 20120)? Thanks. Dave S

·
Registered
1979 Sprint Veloce
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hi Dave! They're currently on my Alfetta with new tires (keeping the tires). I need to swap them for the Ronals, but it may be a little while before I'm ready to pack and ship, given current lockdowns, etc. I'm in Philadelphia (19119) so not too far to ship. I'll post some pics soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts