Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
ALFA-75-MAN said:
...maybe it's not related to the original thread
Hey...let's talk about conduct on the BB for a sec, OK? See, the way this works is that there are lots of categories to choose from. Hijacking or Pirating a thread is OK if it's all in fun, but getting serious about a totally different topic probably isn't.

So, ALFA75MAN - why don't you ask that same question in the 'other models' section? Oh, and by the way...my opinion is that you should STAY away from Bi-Turbos. They don't call them 'Bombs' for nothing, ok?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ah Alex...;( don't be so hard on the guy. This thread had already morphed into somthing totally different any way.?.?

Cheers All
Sprintn
PS Re. the BiTurbo... an old girlfriend of mine owned one a while back... the Leather Pumpkin interior was probably one of the nicest interiors i've seen on ANY car. But the engine and it's management system could not seem to stay in sync. No major mechanicals just tough tokeep it running smooth... Oh... and back then, the twin turbos had some serious lag. Although my 3 liter Milano wasn't even close to it as far as the interior goes, It always ran well. The Milano had other mechanical issues though... the constant, small, anoying ones... anoying if you're using it for a daily driver.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Alex Csank said:
Oh, and by the way...my opinion is that you should STAY away from Bi-Turbos. They don't call them 'Bombs' for nothing, ok?
Rumour has it that Bi-Turbos make great homes for small block V8 engines. I can't imagine anybody actually doing it. :eek:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Point taken sorry I noticed the thread related to Maseratti and others late. Thanks for the advice on the car. Was not done intentional just out of stupidity.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I deleted my thread and Alex is 100% correct so I will ask the question in another thread. So conduct is important to me back to the main theme of this thread.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I still notice there's one moron who has a way of asking about cars for sale that is totally insulting. Either he's not quite got the hormonal issues of puberty worked out yet, or he's just a total moron. Is anyone looking at that line of questioning as improper? I know it gives everyone a laugh every time this guy asks about a car, but it also tends to ruin the thread. PM me if you don't know who I'm talking about, but it's pretty obvious.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts