Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it's that time of the year again, who will be attending the WORLD FAMOUS Concourso Italiano in Carmel, CA FRIDAY?? Last year was my first year going to this event and it was amazing. This is the only show in the world that you can see MILES of Ferrari's and other Italian cars. If you have a Italian car or would like to see some this is the place for you.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
i wish i could make it to the concours. i haven't missed it since 1998! i would go but i started a new job a couple weeks ago and i can't ask for days off yet. simon and i are leaving for monterey friday night after i get off work. we will be at laguna seca both days and possibly the rm auction saturday night.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Come on Anthony, you work for a car related company, they gotta understand. I even have an extra hang tag for the corral. We are heading up on Thursday after work.

If nothing else, call in sick!

The Berlina should be in the Alfa corral at Laguna on Saturday. Maybe we will see there.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Verdegrrl and I will be there at the Concorso. We'll also be in the Alfa Corral on Saturday.

See you all there, and keep those cameras clicking!

Nizam

·
Registered
333 Posts
Concorso

We'll be bringing up the 65 Spider Veloce with a convoy of over 20 cars that starts in SD county. Maserati, Ferrari, Alfa, Lamboghini, Lancia.

This year the Spider was selected to be part of the Spider / Barchetta Centerpiece Display so we'll be doing a lot of walking to be with our Alfisti friends.
Back to normal when we get to the corral on Sat.

Evie and I can't wait to see you all.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yesterday was the first time I attended the event. I was impressed. I have never seen so many Ferraris in one location (100 or so). Folks were from all over the US and the world. Great music, conversations, and sites.

Velocess

1 - 11 of 11 Posts