Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any specific criteria for the concourse? i.e. are only certain models accepted? does the car need to be approved? what is 'acceptable' condition (does the car need to be 100% mint?).

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any specific criteria for the concourse? i.e. are only certain models accepted? does the car need to be approved? what is 'acceptable' condition (does the car need to be 100% mint?).
I'm sure you'll get a much more complete answer from those who know more than I, but I believe you'll find that all Alfas are welcome in the concours. There was even a LeMons race car in the concours in Frederick, MD. There are classes for all Alfas, although the classes are often arranged so that there aren't single car classes. For example, there could be separate classes for 105 and 115 sedans if there are enough of those cars or they could be combined into one class if there aren't enough.

Hope that helps.

Mike Hemsley

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Mike -
I suggest you might visit the AROC-USA site, and check out the Concours Manual you will find there. Plenty of information about what qualifies, the deductions, etc. I've entered my "driver" Jr Z in two AROC concours, and while I've not won any awards, I have certainly received some very good pointers as to where to turn my attention if I wish to become more seriously competitive in future concours.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
This just in..... our local Ferrari/Maserati Dealer has commited to show their 8C Competitzione at the Concours event on Saturday June 23 at The Old Barber house. So for those of you who have yet to see the 8C up front and personal, Now is your chance!!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.