Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it's just around the corner...Moneterey Weekend! Concours Italiano is on Friday, August 15, 2003 and the Historics are from August 16-17. Not to mention the RM Auction on Friday and Saturday nights. Who will be there and what will you be bringing? Entry to the show is $50 per car and allows driver and a passenger to enter with the car. If you just wanna go check it out, tickets are $60 per person...it's worth entering the car, regarless the condtion. More info is at Concours Italiano I will be staying at the Best Western De Anza INN in Monterey. Let's try to stay at the same hotel (those who are going) so we can get a parking lot full of Alfa's! If you are thinking of going, make your reservations NOW.

·
Premium Member
6,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It all depends on who I take with me and if I am hauling cars up for customers.

We are leaving on Thursday to go up there. I know there will be one truck/trailer...maybe two. AROSC plans a caravan, I will work on a AROSC/AlfaBB caravan. All I need to do is contact the person organizing it from AROSC.

Your car can be in he show...you will be surprised what I have see out there in the past...just don't expect to be in the front row of Alfa's if you have some bad paint or interior.

You can buy tickets to the at the gate. Monterey Historics

Pull out your AAA book and start calling! You can find a hotel in Monterey/Seaside/Salinas/Carmel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.