Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Anthony, are you going to drive ur Alfas over there or with a transporter?

Anybody driving from LA to Monterey?
I am worried about my car not making it all the way on a hot summer August day.

I am also worried it would be a shame to put my beat-up Alfa among all the nicely restored or maintained Alfas (just to save the entrance fee), and make all Alfas look bad. :(

How about Pebble Beach?
--------
And I really want to see the Monterey Historic races too. Do u think I can still get the tickets?

I heard that the motels over there are fully booked during that period of time, is that true? I don't want to stay in SF and drive down to Monterey in the early morning. :D

EDIT
I've just checked the De Anza Inn, it's full already.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Thx Anthony

I just want to get in and check out all the other Alfas and Fiats. :D

italcarguy said:
Your car can be in he show...you will be surprised what I have see out there in the past...just don't expect to be in the front row of Alfa's if you have some bad paint or interior.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Yeah we know. :D

Sniady said:
I drive my car like a maniac, my car see's the redline mark more then once in a day, and I drive it everyday.
I think I would have gathered enough confidence in her by then. I know Alfas love to be driven hard.

When I was warming up the GTV before heading home just now, my friend's new M3 just died (which had already had the engine and transmission replaced under warranty) - it wouldn't idle while my GTV was happily reving in front of it - i think she was saying "Yeah, ultimate driving machine :p" Bloom bloom...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.