Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are finally going to Concorso in Monterey this year. Any reccommendations for restaurants, bars or drive-ins? Can't stay for Pebble Beach but Tuesday 8/14-Thursday 8/17 we're planning on doing some serious car watching. Thanks;
BobbyC

·
Registered
649 Posts
Monterey Fish House gets my vote

My wife and I are finally going to Concorso in Monterey this year. Any reccommendations for restaurants, bars or drive-ins? Can't stay for Pebble Beach but Tuesday 8/14-Thursday 8/17 we're planning on doing some serious car watching. Thanks;
BobbyC
The Monterey Fish House on Del Monte is one of the best restaurants in the area. The place is small and noisy and you need reservations, but you will not be disappointed.

Bob

·
Registered
314 Posts
Passionfish in Pacific Grove is supposed to be top-notch. At the other end of the cost scale, the carnitas at Gutierrez & Rico in Salinas(corner of Sherwood and Rossi) can't be beat. $8.50 for an order that's huge and sooo good. Carmel Valley village is very nice, where you'll find Caffe Rustica: good food in a pleasant place. You might try reading the California board on chowhound.com for good food/restaurant info.

-df

1 - 5 of 5 Posts