Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would appreciate info regarding wheels other than Alfa, which will fit the standard 4-bolt pattern on the 115 series cars. I am building a retro racer using a series 115 spider body, motor and running gear. I would like to find something that is similar to what was on road -racing cars from the 60,s. I can always go with the old style steel wheels (can't currently afford the alloy look-alikes that were on the GTA's), or maybe Rotas or Minilite type wheels, but I thought I remember something about Ford wheels (Mustang?) fitting the Alfas. Also, I have lightened the car considerably and would like info on lowering the car back to its' original hight or slightly lower. Thanks much!
Graham

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
4 x 4 1/4" is the SAE size that matches the 4 x 108mm stud pattern to within .002".
And yes, that would be found in some of the older Fords ('fox' body series IIRC) among a few other makes.
NOTE: this is not to say that the centerbore will be exactly what you need, nor that the offset will be exactly what you're after, just that 4 x 4 1/4" pattern will match up nicely.

I wanna say WilleR's website had a list of all sorts of cross compatible wheels from a pile of different marques. Like Volvo, Audi, Ford, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts