Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the plastic bits....the orange, red, and white/clear plastic lenses on rear taillight's replaceable? Can you add the orange colored lenses for the euro look without replacing the whole assembly? Anybody know a source for these?

·
Premium Member
1984 GTV6, 1973 Berlina, 1987 Milano
1,837 Posts
Yes, IAP used to carry them. Centerline too I think.

Be warned, the gaskets are probably all dried up, I'd search around and see what others have done to replace it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
lens gasket

I know the lens gaskets are hard to find and some have suggested using window sill gasket material that you can find in any hardware store. It is double sided sticky and you can easily cut it into the long thin strips you need for the lens edge.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Haven't sourced these plastic lenses yet, anyone have the two orange and two white/clear ones lying around? navy, thanks for the tip....I did search and see that discussion, appreciate the heads up :)

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Actually, you might have better luck with Alfaholics in the UK.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
There's a set on Portland craigslist right now, half off the new price. Saw them in my regular search.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
You didn't mention the year - the round tail rear lenses (just guessing, but that sounds right from your description) are really expensive - $150 each on eBay (from Ricambi). They're repos.

R

1 - 10 of 10 Posts