Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have these?

not looking for the cheap sticker ones that they sell on ebay but the actual caps in color.

what size are they also?

thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have them on my green 92 spider. I like them. They are plastic, but the colored emblem is metal, not a sticker. They are a tiny bit smaller than the ones you have on now and they stick out a little bit more too. They're inexpensive, so give them a try.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
50mm is the size...I believe.

They were on the CE.

Alfabill.com used to sell them. Probably have to go overseas.

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
532 Posts
Check with Jon Norman at Alfa Parts in Berkeley. I don't have the link handy, but they're listed on their website.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys

·
Registered
532 Posts
Are these what your looking for ?
Thanks VERY much for that link. It looks like those caps in the 60mm size will fit the Ronal wheels I've got on my '92. Just waiting for a confirmation from Alfissimo before I order a set. You made my day.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
should i buy them from alfissimo or alfaparts catalog?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Dean,
Glad to be of service, plan on getting some of these myself.

lgb,

I would think a flip of the coin is in order. Both vendors have good reputations from what I have read here on the board. Jason from Alfissimo is a regular poster here.

Guy

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
... Both vendors have good reputations from what I have read here on the board. Jason from Alfissimo is a regular poster here.
This is very true. Jason contributes heavily to the BB, and the Alfa Parts Catalog is an official Alfa supplier (real OEM). You can't go wrong with either one, IMO.

Best regards,

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
40 total for the set.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i will prob buy from jason - i bought the aftermarket tail lights from him and they look great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am always confused. On an 88' Quad with the original wheels phone dial, do I need 50mm or 60mm? Thanks

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
50mm....

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm still waiting to hear back from Alfissimo, to see if the 60mm caps will fit the Ronal wheels on my '92 Spider. I've emailed and left a phone message . . . anyone home?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts