Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alfa Club of the Rockies has High Plains Raceway reserved for Sunday Sept. 11th. Anyone wanting track time is invited to join us, with any car (does not have to be an Alfa) that meets tech inspection (open cars must have a roll bar). Full info is available on the ACOR web site.

Home / Events | Alfa Romeo Club of the Rockies

PM me for any other questions. Hope to see you there.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Just a little bump for this great event.
Great Italian lunch included. Corner workers provided by High Plains Raceway!
Lots of track time.
Hope to see you there.
Karen Macgowan Alfa Club of the Rockies President

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
The Alfas at today's event. Lots of other neat cars. Including 3 real Mini's. Two were RH drive!
Presidents choice winner was Bill Baldwin's 1969 Spider Veloce with a Twin Spark 2000. People's Choice winner was Adam Heter's almost perfect 1979 Sprint Veloce.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Blue GTV with red nose-

#32 -Whose car is it? Looks alot like one I was involved with at one time when I lived/worked in So. California. Thanks, Fred.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Actually grey/red. Now belongs to Phil Shires. I built it for Ken Black maybe 12+ years ago. He wanted a street/track car. That did not last long!
It has been through at least 2 owners since then.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
As I posted 2 lines up, current owner is Phil Shires from Boulder. He purchased car from Keith Arnold in Denver. Not sure who Keith purchased it from.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
This car is grey and has been since Ken Black built/owned the car 10+ years ago. Not sure when the red was added. I think Keith Arnold may have added the red.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts