Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please contact me if you are interested in going to the museum in April. I am organizing a tour with the four Alfa clubs in Florida. Admission is only $15 per person. Please visit our Events page on the web site for more info.

Thanks
Armando

·
Registered
375 Posts
Armando,

Though we have not been active in the club for years my brother and I are interested in attending your upcoming event. Let me know what I need to do to sign up.

Its been a long time since I have been to the Collier Museum. Should be good fun.

Are you all planning to drive over together? Or is it a meet at the museum type of event?

Miguel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Though I'm not a member in your club I've comment in your thread and it seems that you were talking about cars exhibit in museum. I just want to tell you that was really interesting idea. Automobiles have molded American culture. And now The Henry Ford gallery in Dearborn, Mich., will be opening an $8 million exhibit called “Driving America” on January 29. It will share just how significant vehicles have been to the country's popular culture scenery.

Source: Driving America opens at The Henry Ford on Jan. 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts