Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a plug for the coco mats from cocomat.com: these guys make a really nice product. I had a set from Autosport before, and there's just no comparison. Everything they say here in their FAQ is true with regards to quality:

Cocomats.com Quality

Really nice folks, too. They weren't sure about the patterns for the Milano, so they sent me paper templates beforehand to test fit. The passenger side needed modification which was just a matter of cutting it to the right shape and mailing it back. They were very friendly and communicated well.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
How about a pic or two of what you got....thanx, jc

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I ordered a set for my spider. Drew is sending a template to check it out for fit. The Alfa logo ones I have slide around.

·
Registered
222 Posts
PO had them done on my Montreal. Great product. Waiting for the existing mats on my other Alfas to get a little more worn so I can justify ordering some for the Spider and GTV. Very well made. Should last close to a lifetime.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I wanted a set for my '65GT (standing pedals) and wanted more coverage up around the pedals than the typical mats provide, so, on their advice, I made a paper pattern. Took a while and working up under the dash is no fun, but it was worth the bruised belly: excellent custom mats that fit perfectly!

Did the same for our faithful (and fun) little Mazda3, adjusting their standard pattern to fit a bit differently and adding "dead pedal" coverage on the left side. Again, perfect.

The mats are very heavy and nicely trimmed. You won't be disappointed.

Next up, a set for my BMW wagon...

Chuck

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts