Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to move my vehicle(s) from Hartford, CT to Phoenix AZ area. Does anyone have any recomendations, good or bad, as to a transport company?

Any tips?

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
moose on the loose..its a small outfit but they will transport ANYTHING running or not as long as it rolls

friend of mine just got a rolling shell of a 67 dart from oregon to sarnia canada(upper michigain basicaly) for 750$

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discount Auto and Truck Shippers. I have used them to send a BMW to Oregon from Colorado, and also to bring a BMW from Arizona to Colorado. They are fast, very competitive rates, and the car NEVER leaves the truck unless it has to be moved to unload another car.

·
Premium Member
9,873 Posts
I have to move my vehicle(s) from Hartford, CT to Phoenix AZ area. Does anyone have any recomendations, good or bad, as to a transport company?

Any tips?

Thanks in advance for any and all input.
I use M3 Auto Carriers.
Talk to Greg he will set you up. Very reasonable unless you wanted covered? Then it is a bit more.
I would say your looking at around $750 from CT to PHX per car. Maybe a discount for 2 or more.
Welcome to PHX.

Jason

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
You may be able to move one of the vehicles with your household goods. Just yesterday Allied Van Lines was in the neighborhood, when I first walked by, the process had started, a little later, I noticed the Escalade, cinched down in the back of the trailer. Should be cost efffective if you're moving a housefull.

·
Registered
70 Posts
FedEx Custom Car Carriers

I used FedEx in August to move a car from Phoenix to Illinois. At 1600 miles, it was about a buck a mile, door to door. This was closed carrier and a first class operation, but it SHOULD have been for that price. I was pleased with the operation (it took two weeks) and their apparently meticulous care of the car. Would recommend if price is no object.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts