Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi here,

Again again me 馃槄

I have this sound (look at video attached) when i pushing on pedal clutch (car off and on) i have a little sound come from rear car i think.

Do you have idea what i looking for this sound ?

Thanks,
Regards,

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Ok - its from SLAVE...Which grease i can put for maybe solve the issue ?
thanks,

But Mad North-Northwest
I would guess it's possibly the clutch fork? This goes from the slave, to under the pivot ball in the clutch housing, to the fork end at the clutch. It's possible the pivot ball is broken or worn.

The clutch fork can be removed/installed reasonably easily in the car...can be a little tricky to get the fork back in the right place and the end of the arm back under the ball of the slave cylinder, but it's not rocket science. I would suggest removing it and inspecting: make sure the ball is intact and not grooved or damaged. If everything looks good, apply some grease to the fork, the pivot point, and the end of the slave arm.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I would guess it's possibly the clutch fork? This goes from the slave, to under the pivot ball in the clutch housing, to the fork end at the clutch. It's possible the pivot ball is broken or worn.

The clutch fork can be removed/installed reasonably easily in the car...can be a little tricky to get the fork back in the right place and the end of the arm back under the ball of the slave cylinder, but it's not rocket science. I would suggest removing it and inspecting: make sure the ball is intact and not grooved or damaged. If everything looks good, apply some grease to the fork, the pivot point, and the end of the slave arm.
Thanks. do you think can I roll it up and take it to the garage even with this noise?

But Mad North-Northwest
If the clutch releases when you push the pedal then probably? But I鈥檓 guessing.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
New test and update before to bring car to the garage.

I have opening the bocal fluid for brake and close it harder and try again and no sound 馃槄馃槄馃槄馃槄馃槄馃槄馃槄

maybe a mini air bubble leak?
weird 馃槚

1 - 8 of 8 Posts