Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not 100% sure if this goes in this particular forum, but does anyone know where or what the Ate clutch master is from, and if it is a common upgrade? The one on the top is the Ate and the one on the bottom is the original one from my Alfetta GT. The Ate one came off of a sedan that I bought that used to be raced in the SCCA.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 75 Alfetta GT was manufactured with an ATE MC.
I remembered that the guy swapped the clutch pedal for an aluminum I beam style one, and the fork at the end of the pushrod was wider, so he definitely got it from another car, maybe a later model Alfetta or perhaps a Spider

·
Registered
475 Posts
I also have an ATE clutch MC from a Spider. The MC itself is identical to my Alfetta MC. However the Spider has a different/longer pushrod and clevis assembly. The different pushrod/clevis assemblies are swappable between the 2 MC.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also have an ATE clutch MC from a Spider. The MC itself is identical to my Alfetta MC. However the Spider has a different/longer pushrod and clevis assembly. The different pushrod/clevis assemblies are swappable between the 2 MC.
That sounds about right

1 - 5 of 5 Posts