Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just pulled off the 2 cloverleafs off of my 66 sprint, Im going to do a repaint as part of my resto, my question would be, is the outside EDGE ivory or green? mine look original and cant tell , athough im guessing its green for the thin outside edge!? does anyone know for sure...last question once repainted should I clear coat or leave it as is...thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
If they are original Bomisa cloisonne badges, they will be a raised metal edge the same as the edge of the cloverleaf so I am not sure of the question. The enamel is poured into the depressions between the raised edge. Be aware that the badges are curved left and right. The part number on the back is the same as this was done after the fact. Best approach is to find a cloisonne jewellery maker and get them to re do them.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
perfect , that's exactly what I have, raised edge the same as the cloverleaf there is a long serial number on the back, only question I have is the edge green or\ Ivory? thanks for the info

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cant ask for more than that, pics are great thanks , all questions have been answered take care larry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts