Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
If anyone has a spare clock email
AL
Al,
There was a NOS clock on eBay by a seller in Australia, continuously for a long time. Not sure where it is now. The same seller has Montreal amp gauges and a couple other NOS gauges. The clock was not perfect despite being NOS. It might be worth sending him an inquiry.

I was interested but decided that since I disconnect the battery after almost each trip there was no point in having a new clock that never had the right time. Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Sorry your clock got broken before they could fix it.
Mark

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Al,
There was a NOS clock on eBay by a seller in Australia, continuously for a long time. Not sure where it is now. The same seller has Montreal amp gauges and a couple other NOS gauges. The clock was not perfect despite being NOS. It might be worth sending him an inquiry.

I was interested but decided that since I disconnect the battery after almost each trip there was no point in having a new clock that never had the right time. Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Mark

Mark

I will get right on

Thank you again

AL

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Al,

Mark

Hi Mark,

I found the seller in Australia but no clock listed on ebay and no replay to my message to him.

Al

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Hopefully he will still have the clock and reply soon. We had a few discussions and it usually took a little while for him to reply. I bought a set of NOS 105 dash top vents from him, for the Montreal, but they did not fit. I got to resell them on ebay at half price:).

Mark

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully he will still have the clock and reply soon. We had a few discussions and it usually took a little while for him to reply. I bought a set of NOS 105 dash top vents from him, for the Montreal, but they did not fit. I got to resell them on ebay at half price:).

Mark

Mark ,

No luck !

He contacted me and it was sold so Im back to looking for one

AL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts