Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

some posts ago I share my work with the manufacture of a gasoline tank for the AlfaRomeo 102 series, and I promise that I will show some of my other works, I understand that not are from Alfa Romeo cars, but..we love classics, and always look the old school over the metal is lovely. (from my point of view).

So well, here are some photos from the gasoline tank for Porsche 911 100 lt, a complete floor from one Porsche. floor from Mercedes Benz 300SL, and soon some photos from more Alfa Romeo parts.

All the best guys,
Bicycle part Automotive exterior Rim Bumper Automotive tire
Wood Bumper Gas Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Grille Hood Bumper Rim Wood
Bumper Wood Bicycle part Gas Tints and shades
Automotive design Sports equipment Automotive tire Gas Fender
Sports equipment Automotive lighting Grey Automotive design Helmet
Brown Wood Rectangle Brick Pattern
Brown Wood Brickwork Rectangle Brick
Engineering Gas Machine Differential Auto part

·
2,497 Posts
Taking a piece of sheet metal and transforming it into all sorts of shapes is an art.

Years ago, an enthusiast was showing me his Porsche 912 being restored, unpainted. The panel beater who was doing the metal work had fabricated replacement quarter panels. These 911/912 panels just flow in all directions.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Taking a piece of sheet metal and transforming it into all sorts of shapes is an art.

Years ago, an enthusiast was showing me his Porsche 912 being restored, unpainted. The panel beater who was doing the metalwork had fabricated replacement quarter panels. These 911/912 panels just flow in all directions.
Thank you so much, I appreciate your comments. and yes, we feel so happy to finish the parts, Inside each part, there is dedication and effort. Whatever you need, we will happy to help you! Happy Tuesday!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts