Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, just a quick one.... check out the December issue of Classic Cars magazine, it has a 5 page centre article about my GTA Replica, it has some great track photography with several other 105s used as well for some great photos! Its in the shops now!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats funny Rik... you are a man too busy to not getting round to do all your other work!! :eek:

On the cam followers - you would be amazed at some of the technical data available in Europe for cross referencing some parts! :D;)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Max,

Sounds good. Ill look for it when it reaches our shores and settle back to read it with a beer and Kangaroo burger at the beach.

Also, how the progress on your other cars..the grey racecar and the green painted silver replica on your webs site....im looking forward to seeing their development.

Cheers

Timbo
Haha! What does Kangaroo taste like!? I'm imagining like Rabbit but maybe not so nice..... if its as good as Impala then I'll have to try and get some.... sure some mad farmers will be farming Roos in the UK!

The grey GTA is still identical to the photos on the website - hence no update - I just haven't had a chance to get near it yet! :(

Richard's green South African Sprint GTV is back from paint - I updated the website a bit earlier today. Its not going to be a GTA Rep, but a nice fast road Sprint GTV, original bumpers, interior and the lot - is going to be so beautiful... maybe i'll get jealous and have to steal it! :eek::D He is steaming along quite well considering how little time he gets to spend on it - plan is to have it ready of our trackday in April..... I'm not going to hold my breath though!!!! :D;)

I also added an article Richard just wrote on the whole restoration and ownership story of his white GTC he has had since 1985. Great photos of the car when he bought it! See here:- Alfaholics Our Cars

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.